CoCo Bristo is pleased to
conduct a guideline for quality good food and beverage provided in our place since we are on
a remote island with no community.
- All quality raw materials and
ingredients selected are always stored properly in the fridge and no chemicals
used at all. And we are trying to avoid a kind of frozen food.
- Very few MSG added in each dish. We
wouldn’t say our food is “NO MSG” because we cannot avoid some of them that
contained in Savoury Seasoning / Drying Seasoning. But we are sure that our
chef do not put pure MSG in your dish, you
could be recognized that no thirst after meal.
- Water used for cooking and producing of ice
is the underground water filtered with proper treatment and examined every season.
- We apologize for not every day
BBQ fresh sea food since it is not possible to get real fresh everyday on the
remote island like this.
- Please be
ensured of our hygiene. Inform us if you have got a diarrhea during staying at
our place without going to dine at other places.
- We pay very much attention to a water waste process, as we are really realized that waste water from a kitchen effect in our beautiful ocean and sea life.
- We have
passed the hygiene standardization on hospitality from the government agency
since we are one of the hotels on Koh Ngai running business and paying tax
legally with hotel license and restaurant license (with alcohol beverage included)